Monday 16 November 2009

I'm all painted out but still here !

I'm back, I think its been a month since I last posted but I have been so busy painting new products the photo taking, uploading and blogging bit has gone out the window I am afraid. With Christmas just round the corner I have been really busy getting Christmas decoration made for the shop. I have loved doing them and it has really got me in the festive mood. I had a bit of a do over my colourways and did consider doing a few ranges but in the end decided to stick to good old red and white. It seems to have paid off as I have already sold quite a few tree decorations in the shop as well as a lovely garland that I didn't even manage to get photographed before it sold. I also did another large heart but in red which also sold before photographing. I need to get a move on replacing both the garland and the red large heart as the white one looks a bit sad displayed on its own.






I wont leave it as long next time and will try and post more over the next few days as I get more stuff made this time remembering to take the photies !

No comments:

Post a Comment