Tuesday 9 March 2010

Abstract Mural Painting

I have been roped into helping out in my daughters school again, this time painting a rather large
mural on the hall wall. I may sound like I am moaning but I really enjoy working with kids and they love leaving lessons to get creative ! I have the 16 year 6 pupils that are leaving this year as my victims. I am wanting them to think about the environment they have learnt in for the last 7 years and together we will come up with an abstract mural. Its a very small rural village school (85 pupils) and the old building is beautiful. I was busy with my camera yesterday snapping away and the lines, shapes and patterns I came across were amazing. I have put together these 2 photo collages and left them to come up with a desig ? Watch this space for the next stage ...








No comments:

Post a Comment