Monday 29 March 2010

Welcome New Followers & Customers

There's been quite a bit (for me) of on line activity here at Muddy Puddle Crafts in the last few days, just the boost I need. Welcome and thank you to my new followers and a huge thanks to Heather who has become my first Folksy customer!

Back in October I'd never even heard of blogging and was happy crafting away here on my own in Herefordshire. A friend of mine (Raggedy Revival) kept telling me "get blogging then get selling online its the way to go". So with her push and help I did and here we are. The Folksy shop is about 2 months too late but never mind I'm up and running now! Thanks to all of you who follow me and for all the inspiration I get from your blogs. I intend to keep plodding on and who knows whats next?

I enjoyed wrapping and packing up my first Folksy order for Heather today and as she's the first I've added an extra little gift, hope she likes them ?

Here's to more sales, keep on crafting everyone xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment