Sunday 11 April 2010

Blog & Talent Spotting

With the exception of last night when we had friends over for a BBQ I have been so bored the last few evenings I have been having a mooch about on blogger and folksy. Been checking out blogs and Folksy shops and feeling so inspired by all the talent that's out there. I have found 6 great new blogs to follow and you really should check them out if you haven't already found them!


This felt heart brooch is one of my fav things, Hearts (check) Pink (check) and buttons (check) its by Little Gem's World. She has lovely things in her shop and her blog led me to Emporium Tea Rooms. This is such an inspiring place, a tea rooms , a craft shop and a venue for art and craft courses for all ages. What a great facility for the community. If that was on my door step I'd have my son on the toddler courses, my daughter on the sewing courses and I'd be dreaming of teaching there and spending my wages in the shop! Another teacher at the Emporium is Sandy from Three Potato Four her work with the kids on the craft courses is great and very inspiring.


This pretty cup cake card is by Button Patch really simple yet effective cards, loads more designs worth having a look at.

Moobaacluck produce a colourful range of wood craft and I am so tempted to get one of these for my niece who is cat mad!

Jim Jam Sandwich produce great textiles and these little brooches are a great price, so cute and dinky, I want one.

My 6th and final blog is winnibriggshouse , she a great talker and makes me smile, and if the picture on her header is her studio at the bottom of her garden I want to move in with her!

Hope you take a look at these 6 blogs, they have kept me going these last few days, great inspiration girls xxx






2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo
    What a lovely post, and thank you for the kind comment. I will be checking out those other bloggers you have mentioned that I have not met already.
    I have to confess the little house is my summer house. I do sew in there in the summer but its a bit cold in winter so I move indoors. The only trouble in the summer is I get distracted if its warm and just want to sit on the verandah with my glass of wine. Roll on summer !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thanks so much for the lovely post about me - I am chuffed to bits. Glad you like the little brooch and the emporium website - it is a lovely place to hang out.
    Best Wishes
    Gemma xxx

    ReplyDelete