Monday 26 April 2010

Coat Hangers

Just thought I'd share with you an order I have just completed and some things I've just listed on Wow Thankyou. Haven't done many coat hangers for a while but I have a sign in the shop advertising them and get the odd order from time to time. Normally they are for birthday and christening pressies, this one is for Tilly's first birthday. I get told all the time "its got to be pink please" but not this time, apparently Tilly is often dressed quite wacky, colourful and bright and rarely in pink. This made a nice change doing a red one for a girl !




I have put 3 girls ones and 3 boys ones on Wow Thankyou, all different so hopefully appealing to all tastes ?





3 comments:

  1. Great coat hangers, haven't seen anything like these before so should sell well!
    Thank you for my award, I will get around at the weekend to pass it on. Kxx THANK-YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a box of wooden hangers that I have been contemplating what to do with. Love the idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely. Tilly should be thrilled with hers!

    ReplyDelete