Saturday 17 April 2010

Yeah Comments Please !!!


I dont know why but my "add a comment" bit at the bottom of each post has disappeared lately and a few of you have contacted me via email & my Folksy shop to tell me the problem and leave me feedback.

I have kind of avoided solving it as the settings bit of my blog scares me to death and I kind of do things by accident when playing about. Well tonight I have put my "not at all techy" head on and been brave enough to fix it !!! Dont understand how or why but I followed some advice on a forum about backups ? templates ? html ? widgets ? and default ? (what the ?)and did what it said. With everything crossed I clicked it and hey presto !!!

Phew I need a cuppa and a biscuit now to recover. Shame I drunk all the wine with my BBQ tea, anyway its all fixed so in future comment away, thanks xxx

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you figure something out in blogworld? It's a whole new world. Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a relief to be able to talk to you again. Thanks for the comment and offer of help with my ancestry hunt. As I said on my blog reply I have got quite a way now but any tips are always welcome.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    So nice to be able to say hello and love your work. What lovely and inspiring things you make.

    I have been blogging for just over a year now and still most of it scares me!

    MBBx

    ReplyDelete