Tuesday 1 June 2010

and The Winner is ...........

The deadline is here and all the entries are in .....

....they are written down

.....then neatly folded

......then played with

.....and finally selected !!

So thats it, courtesy of my 3 yr old son the winner is Sewn Up. A BIG thank you to all of you who took part I really have learnt alot from your colour choices. A even BIGGER thank you goes to my new followers who just keep on coming. I am finding it hard keeping up with you all but will get round to checking out all your blogs as soon as I have a free quiet evening.

And finally HUGE congratulations to Tracey at Sewn Up who has chosen pink and purple as her favorite colour combination. I will get painting your goodies in pink and purple combinations and get them to you asap.

Until the next time, Jo xxx

p.s Tracey please can you email me your address to muddypuddlecrafts@googlemail.com

p.p.s If you are gutted I have a little consolation for you, I have promised a giveaway on my facebook page when I get 50 fans, think I only need about 10 more so why not check it out !!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Tracey x well done hun xx

    Abd thanks Jo for the chance and also the 2nd chance over on your FB page..ive just become a friend....im sure you will hit 50 in no time hun x good luck hugs clare xx weekend crafter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tracey! Kim :)

    ReplyDelete