Thursday 11 November 2010

Christmas !


It occurred to me today whilst painting all things red & white that I haven't even found the time to share my Christmas creations with you. I am so busy concentrating on processing orders & prepping things for 3 Christmas fairs I dont know what day it is !

All I keep hearing & reading is how many days are NOT left til the big day....yikes its creeping up on us fast ! Personally we dont get festive at home until quite late in the day. Our family deadline to have the house all dec'ed up is my husbands birthday (16th). I did have a laugh this week when my hubby passed a house on his way home from work with Christmas lights in the window !!

I've kept things simple this year just sticking to red & white & mainly hearts. I ummed and ahhed over trees, stars. stockings, angels & just couldn't decide, so stuck to this. However I am already thinking next year where I may go bright & funky & a bit different !

All my creations are available to buy direct from me or by visiting From The Wildes Christmas shop, where loads more Christmas creations can be found !



Posted by Picasa

1 comment: