Friday 2 September 2011

A Taste Of France

Hi all, its been a while (sorry). I wont even go there with excuses this time but with all the things I have to share from the summer I hope to make up some ground & get this blog back on track. I have just cleared approx 500 photos from my memory card so I have no excuses to get posting!

You may be aware my parents live in France so we are lucky to enjoy many holidays there. I never tire of my passion for wondering around villages eyeing up the architecture and searching out interesting doors, windows and shutters. These are just a snip-it of this years favs, I'll leave my ramble there tonight as the photos say it all......Splendid!

Mirepoix

Mirepoix

Mirepoix

Rouen

Honfleur

Near Rouen

Near Rouen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pics!! Must be great to have family who live there : ) Did you go to any of the 'Vide Grenieres' while you were there?

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly not Sharon, we always have such a busy time & the kids are happy to stay local and play with their 4 cousins. Its also my Dad's idea of hell & I rely on him for transport. One day I'll hire a van & fill it up, lol, I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete