Saturday 31 December 2011

Get Personal

Merry Christmas Guys! hope you all had a good one and are still in the festive spirit? I had a great Christmas thanks and have at last been finding some time to edit my photos.

With the 25th well and truly behind us and all my personalised orders given out I can at last share a few of them with you. Judging by the amount of 'special' orders I had and the fact that I even ordered a few personalised pieces to give myself I get the feeling it may have been the year to get personal and give a gift that meant alot.

From teachers to babies to newly weds to grandparents to kids to men to women to friends to mums & dads and to even house names....I think I did them all....and I enjoyed creating each and everyone!

 



 



 



 
Posted by Picasa


Have a great New Year guys & I'll be back in 2012 x

No comments:

Post a Comment