Wednesday 4 January 2012

Goodbye Christmas

With the tree taken down yesterday, the decorations boxed up safely for another year, homes found for new gifts & the kids back to school I guess thats it.

I LOVE Christmas but when its all done & dusted I always feel a little lost. I think its got something to do with the need to find a purpose....I thrive on planning, excitement, organising, arranging and December was certainly full of that. But other than having a major spring clean and doing the dreaded tax return I have nothing as such to do. So for now until I find my 2012 feet I'll keep pottering & slide showing my Christmas & London Photo Albums!

Happy New Year Guys x


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year! I feel somewhat the same. I'm not a fan of January. I love your pics and am so jealous of your trip to see The Wizard of Oz. I soooo want to see it. xx

    ReplyDelete